Monday 22 November 2010

Sunday 21 November Purin Hill

With no F3F competition yesterday and no flying at all because of rain I dashed up to the back side of East Lomond on Sunday morning where I managed about an hour or so flying my Race M. There was only about a 10-15 mph wind blowing but at least I got a flee. Mike McCracken and his pal Craig and another whose name I didn't get turned up as I was leaving. I hope they didn't get wet because I could see the rain heading for me as I packed up! Drove through heavy showers on way home.

Got a text from Pete that he went for the long walk up to West Lomond but it was no better there!

Hope we get a competition this Saturday although if the forecast is correct we may end up trudging through the snow! If we can get up to the car-park in the first place that is.

1 comment:

  1. No flying because of difficult access to hills and car parks. The worst snow I've seen since I moved north of the Forth 25 years ago!!

    ReplyDelete